“To live is to choose. But to choose well, you must know who you are and what you stand for, where you want to go and why you want to get there.” – Kofi Annan
The 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Community is a safe haven for you, the Visionary Leaders at the forefront of Invention, Innovation, Exploration, Discovery, and Humanitarianism. Our Manifesto is to empower each other to go big, go fast, and go far in the pursuit of our individual Legacies and to help shape the next 100 years on Earth for the benefit of the Children of Tomorrow. 100% of all 100 Year Thinkers are aiming for Legacy.
Vision The 100 Year Thinker’s Vision is to have a world of 100 Year Thinkers all aiming for their individual Legacies, while in pursuit of our economic endeavors and a better world for all of Humankind. Mission The 100 Year Thinker’s Mission is to share our Vision to inspire 100 Year Thinkers around the world to chase their Legacies, explore new ideas and endeavors in ways never imagined before, and evolve the greatest development renaissance in history. One that will boldly change the world.
Origin & Evolution The 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Community is founded by Verlin Daylin and the 100 Year Thinkers at Reserve Authority. It’s created for Visionary Leaders who dare to imagine a better world and take sincere action to make it happen.
100 Year Thinkers can be found wherever Visionary Leaders in the world converge. We empower the Science, Technology, and Engineering frontiers that are paving the way for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, Advanced Technology Revolution, Imagination Revolution, Learning Revolution, Information Revolution, Infrastructure Revolution, Humanitarian Revolution, Collaboration Revolution, Space Exploration Revolution, and beyond. We’re shaping the world in profound ways.
Our 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Community’s Transparent Evolution Strategy (TES) is to lead, evolve, disrupt, leapfrog, and shape the world in ways that arrive at our Vision. Profits are important, but we don’t drive our evolution based on strict annual profits or stock market behaviors. That method may work for others, but it’s just too risky for the way we evolve. We know that our Long-term Future Cash Flows (LFCF) will evolve in equal or greater proportion to the true value we put into the world.
It’s a Trillion-dollar future for the 100 Year Thinkers, and we’re hyper-focused on building up a vast ecosystem of Endeavors (Economic Machines) that provide true value to the niche and global/localized Marketplaces in which we serve, and for the people that benefit from our Vision. We’re lean, focused, and dynamic in our maneuvers and we’re always ready for the long-term economic market cycles that are sure to come. When others retreat, we advance. When others advance, we advance twice. We pre-stage our moves decades in advance, and we play to win both globally and locally. We don’t claim our way is the right (or only) way to evolve into the future, but it’s one of the ways that works for the 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Community.
Download (No email or sign in required) the print-friendly PDF of the latest ‘100 Year Thinkers Manifesto’ which includes our Vision, Mission, Origin & Evolution, 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Calendar, Flagship Endeavors for 100 Year Thinkers, Anchor Team Opportunities for Flagship Endeavors, 100 Year Evolution Milestones, 100 Year Thinker’s Humanitarian & Exploration Prizes, International Gateways (Localized), and more. Get it now at reserveauthority.com/download or Declare yourself as a 100 Year Thinker below:
Payment to: RESERVE AUTHORITY
- for Declaration to the 100 Year Thinkers*
*Refund & Money Back Guarantee
Notification: Fees are scheduled to rise as we evolve into the future. The next Community-wide update will be on January 1, 2020. We do not spam.
– $247 (USD) of the initial order of any payment to Reserve Authority will be considered a 1-time non-refundable Declaration (Subscription) fee. Declarations are how we ensure we are among 100 Year Thinkers at the forefront of Invention, Innovation, Exploration, Discovery, and Humanitarianism. Declaration only includes email notifications to future Community updates as they become available.
– Reserve Authority offers a 100% Money Back Guarantee to any of our events and/or 1-on-1 calls within 24 hours from the time of purchase (Minus the 1-time non-refundable Declaration fee of $247, if it’s the initial payment to Reserve Authority). No questions asked. Submit a request via reserveauthority.com/guarantee. There are no refunds if an attendee is a ‘No Show’ to an event they reserved a seat for or are unreachable for a 1-on-1 call that time was agreed upon and scheduled for. There is no rescheduling of 1-on-1 calls once a time is agreed upon.
– To reduce refunds, we ask that individuals carefully consider completing any order unless they are absolutely sure they’re interested in the information or offers we provide.
– Declaration or any purchase from Reserve Authority does not guarantee participation in any endeavors or opportunities offered, as all of our Community-wide endeavors and opportunities will evolve naturally into the future with the right team of people. There will always be new endeavors and opportunities in the pipeline worth exploring, so avoid unsubscribing from our email updates.
– It’s up to Subscriber to ensure their email system accepts emails from reserveauthority.com. Check your spam box if necessary. Unsubscribing from emails will remove the user from the 100 Year Thinker’s World Development Community. Users can Declare (Subscribe) again at reserveauthority.com/declare.
– Any information provided to you will be provided as educational use only and is by no means to be considered as legal, financial, medical, or any other professional advice.
– We reserve the right to remove (without notice) any Subscriber from our system for anything less than absolute professionalism. No exceptions.
By submitting your information, you consent to Reserve Authority’s collection and storage of any data you provide, in addition to our Legal Policies and Disclaimers which are published at reserveauthority.com/legal.